Arborists specialise in the care of individual trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care.
Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Tree Tamers are based in Wanaka; we are qualified arborists offering superior quality tree care. We service all of your tree care needs from pruning to complete removal of large trees; cleanly, efficiently and safely.
Our excellent property service:
- Dismantle in confined spaces
- Thinning and reducing (pruning)
- Shaping (pruning)
- Remove disease or damaged limbs
- Remove risk of damage to your house/powerlines
- Waste recycled to mulch
- Hedges and windrows trimmed/reduced
- We protect surrounding trees, shrubs, houses, etc.
- On-site firewood service
- Weed free mulch
Why choose us?
- Free on-site consultation
- QLDC approved arborists
- Prompt service
- Fully insured
- Low travel expenses compared to out of town operators
- We are experienced – operating locally since 2003
- Qualified arborists / NZ Arboricultural Association member
- Professional – all waste is mulched & cleanup is included in the quote unless requested otherwise
- Many, many happy repeat clients – check out our Testimonials