Tree Tamers are based in Wanaka; we are FULLY qualified and FULLY insured specialised arborists offering superior quality tree care since 2003. We service all of your tree care needs from pruning to removal of large trees; cleanly, efficiently and safely.
Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Why not pollard a tree instead of removing it? Click here to view a sequence of a pollarded willow.
Our excellent property service:
- Hedges and wind-rows reduced or trimmed
- Thinning and reducing for light (pruning)
- Dismantling in confined spaces
- Shaping (pruning)
- Remove disease or damaged limbs
- Remove risk of damage to your house/powerlines
- Bracing to repair tree limbs
- Tree transplanting
- Recycle your tree waste to organic mulch
- Section clearing
- On-site firewood service
- On-site milling (slabs from your logs)
- Suppliers of weed free mulch
- Stump grinding
- Long time local arborists – since 2003
- Owner-operated – we are a friendly bunch
- Free on-site consultation
- Price competitive/affordable
- QLDC (Council) approved arborists
- Prompt service
- Fully insured
- Qualified arborists / NZ Arboricultural Association member
- Professional – all waste is mulched; we do the cleanup – and we do it well !
- Many, many happy repeat clients – check out our Testimonials