Tree Tamers are based in Wanaka; we are FULLY qualified and FULLY insured specialist arborists offering superior quality tree care since 2003. We service all of your tree care needs from pruning to removal of large trees; cleanly, efficiently and safely.
Proper tree care is an investment. Well cared-for trees are attractive and add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Why not pollard a tree instead of removing it? Click here to view a sequence of a pollarded willow.
Our excellent property service includes:
- All types of pruning (tree health, sunlight, safety, aesthetic)
- Hedges and wind-rows reduced or trimmed
- Thinning and reducing for light (pruning)
- Shaping (pruning)
- Remove disease or damaged limbs
- Remove risk of damage to your house/powerlines
- Bracing to repair tree limbs
- Recycle your tree waste to organic mulch
- Section clearing
- Felling, or dismantling in confined spaces
- On-site firewood service
- On-site milling (slabs from your logs)
- Delivery of weed-free mulch
- Stump grinding
Why choose Tree Tamers?
- Long time local arborists – since 2003
- Owner-operated – we are a friendly bunch
- Free on-site consultation
- Price competitive/affordable
- QLDC (Council) approved arborists
- Prompt service
- Fully insured
- Qualified arborists / NZ Arboricultural Association member
- Professional – all waste is mulched; we do the cleanup – and we do it well !
- Many, many happy repeat clients – check out our Testimonials